- "Contact dermatitis: novel approaches to modelling the allergic response to metals", Occupational and Environmental Exposure of the Skin to Chemicals, Edinburgh, Scotland, June
- Mathematical Biosciences Institute Workshop, Ohio State University, USA, October 2008. (Unable to attend due to birth of first child).
Conference & Departmental
Free website templates
- "Mathematical modelling of lipoprotein metabolism", School of Biosciences, University of Nottingham, October 2012.
- "Genetic regulation of cholesterol biosynthesis", 5th Birthday Meeting, Oxford Centre for Integrative Systems Biology, University of Oxford, June, 2012.
- "Teaching modelling using simulations tools: Examples using Copasi and Matlab", BioMaths Challenges Workshop, Nuffield Foundation, June, 2012.
- "Understanding cholesterol regulation: An evolving story", School of Mathematics, University of Leeds, May, 2012.
- International Symposium on Systems Biology, Shonan Village Centre, Japan, November, 2011.
- UK Mathematics in Medicine Study Groups" and chair of a half day presentation at the 1st International Workshop on the Role and Impact of Mathematics in Medicine, Henri
Poincare Institute, Paris, June 2010.
- "An asymptotic comparison of two models of fat metabolism" Department of Mathematics, University of Surrey, May 2010.
- "An asymptotic comparison of two models of lipoprotein metabolism", British Applied Mathematics Colloquium, April 2010.
- "Mathematical modelling of lipoprotein metabolism" MRC Harwell, February 2010.
- "Data challenges in systems modelling", CASIMIR EU workshop, University of Cambridge, December 2009.
- "Modelling intracellular signalling in bacterial chemotaxis", School of Mathematics, University of Birmingham, October 2009.
- "Intracellular signalling in bacterial chemotaxis", BBSRC Systems Biology event, University of Warwick, September 2009.
- "Protein regulation in bacteria: Mathematical Modelling of intracellular signalling in Rhodobacter sphaeroides", Institute of Animal Health, April 2009.
- "Rhodobacter sphaeroides: From small to large networks and back again" (with J.P. Armitage, G. Wadhams and B. Hall), BBSRC Systems Biology Centre Meeting, Nottingham,
- "Systems Biology and the Mathematics in the Plant Sciences Study Group", RMPMI group meeting, University of Reading, December 2008.
- "Intracellular signalling in bacterial chemotaxis: Reaction diffusion and fractional reaction diffusion equations", Mathematics Colloquium, University of Reading, November 2008.
- "Mathematical modelling in the life sciences", GarNET/Society of Experimental biology, Nottingham, September 2008.
- "The role of mathematical modelling in biology", Society of Experimental Biology Annual Meeting, Canterbury, UK, April 2006.
- "Interesting problems in mathematical medicine and biology", Unilever Corporate Research, Colworth, Bedfordshire, August 2005.
- "The mathematical modelling of tumour growth, Department of Mathematics and Computing, Technical University Eindhoven", Netherlands, June 2005.
- "The formation of necrotic regions in avascular tumours: apoptosis versus necrosis", Complex Seminar, University College London, December 2004.
- "Mathematical modelling in biology and medicine, Royal Surrey Country Hospital", November 2004.
- "Using mathematical models to understand problems in biology and medicine", Modelling in protein networks training workshop, Liverpool, 19-23rrd April 2004.
- "Cell movement and cell cycle dynamics in solid state tumours", Department of Mathematics Seminar, University of Dundee, Scotland, 2nd December 2003.
- "Non-linear Hyperbolic Equations and Tumour Dynamics", University of Reading, February 2001.